111 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036
Virgil’s Real BBQ – Times Square
Logistics for NYC updated 12/1/2023
We will meet at the Belasco Theater at 12 pm.
Some people will be eating at the train station. You can bring shopping bags in the theater. If the can’t fit under the seat then we can store at the theater.
I emailed the tickets this Sunday (today). I also have printed tickets that I will give you at the theater. You can see your seating assignments below (we can always rearrange the day of the event).
Bring Snacks and Water. Maybe bring a lunch with you.
No one is allowed to walk around NYC by themselves, including the theater. It is mandatory to stay in groups or buddy-up.
We are to be positive and enjoy this great experience.
Be on time (that includes me too).
The show starts at 2:00 p.m. We should arrive at the theater by 1:30 pm.
Dinner is at Virgil’s BBQ, on the same street. I made reservations for us all for 5 pm. I will be paying for dinner (and non-alcoholic beverages).
Some of us are staying to walk around and some are leaving right after dinner (see below).
Driving to NYC
- Helen driving from Waterbury (Terral, Chase, Jordan and Mom). My third back row is tight but can add two more.
- I am leaving at 8:30 AM. Terral, Jordan and Kelly please be at my house by 8:15 AM.
Train to NYC will arrive in by 11 am.
On the train keep valuables on you your phone in a safe pocket. Let the conductor know you are part of the Social Chase. They may be able to make sure you all are in the same train. Sarah and her mom will let them know in New Haven.
New Haven Metro-North Train 8:30 AM (same as Stratford and S Norwalk)
- Sarah and Mom (unless they can fit in my car) – 8:38 Train same
New Haven Metro-North Train 9:11 AM
- Emalee and Dad
Stratford Metro-North Train
- Diana, Imani and Wolfie
South Norwalk Metro-North Train
- Dan, Scott and Darlene are taking the train from Norwalk (bringing Marco and Paul in the car).
- Marco and Paul, Dan and Darlene will be picking you at my house for 7:45 AM
- Amtrak from Hartford to Penn Staton
Shannon and Jack (meeting at theater)
Bus to NYC
- Noreen and Weller (meeting at theater)
ALL Social Chasers confirmed leaving right after dinner.
- Diana, Imani and Wolfie
- Dan, Scott and Darlene (bringing Marco and Paul in the car).
Note: Unfortunately, my goal for getting group train tickets is not going to work since we are going to different stations.
If possible, I suggest we try to visit a couple of stores before the show since people are leaving right after dinner.
- Hershey Store
- M&M Store
- Rockefeller Center
Helen’s cell is 203-910-0622
Left Balcony (6) – Row C Seats 1-9 – Tickets emailed
- Sarah’s mom
Left Balcony (2) Row D Seats 1, 3 – Tickets emailed
Left Balcony (5) Row C Seats 11-19 – Tickets emailed
Center Balcony (9) – Row D Seat 104-114 – Tickets emailed.